Saturday 2 August 2014

Picture my life customer promotion.

You have probably seen the new scrapbooking trend that is pocket scrapbooking on Pinterest or at your local craft store. Close to my heart has there own version that they call "Picture My Life". This is a fast and easy way to preserve your memories, great for moms & thouse just starting on scrapbooking. This is also a great way to catch up when you are falling behind on your scrap booking like me. Or a way to add in so diversity to your albums, by mixing traditional pages with pocket pages. 


This month when you purchase one of the 13 Picture My Life scrapbooking programs for $27.50 CAD, 
You can get your choice of 1 of 8 Memory Protector 10 packs for only $3 CAD.  This is a great value and will allow you to complete a beautiful album with Picture My Life. If your interested see my online store at Createbythelake.ctmh.com.ctmh.com to get your before August 31, 2014.

There are also many other ways to use the Picture My Life cards, here is a sneak peak at a project I will be showcasing in this months cross Canada Blog Hop. Highlighting the Picture My Life For Always cards in the Hip Pic mini Album.
Come back August 15th to see the complete mini album and the rest of the great ideas that the consultants are showcasing in the cross Canada Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment