Thursday 31 July 2014

What A Hoot stamp of the month.

It is that time finally, I have just loved looking over the new catalogue and dreaming of what new things I could make.  Today August 1st the new catalogue is released to live to customers.  Go to my site createbythelake.ctmh.com to check out the catalogue or order your own copy.
 
The new catalogue is 91 pages and will be the core product line until next August with two additional seasonal catalogues coming out in December and April.  My favorite part of the new catalogue was seeing the 12 months of stamps of the Month.  I love them all!
 
This months is What a Hoot pardon the pun but is is owl-dorable.
 
Although at first glance it looks like this stamp is all about Halloween it is a great stamp to use for a Birthday celebration card. Here is what I came up with.
 
 

I used Lagoon cardstock and the new Confetti Bulk B&T paper it is so fun stripes on one side and a confetti dot on the other featuring our new Thistle purple
 .
I have just fallen in love with the ShinHan Alcohol markers. I used them to color in the mask and the wing. I used Golden Yellow and Turquoise Blue.

 

I embellished with the new purple shimmer trim and gold sequins


If you want to get your own stamp of the month this August head over to createbythelake.ctmh.com and place a qualifying order of $50 to get the Owl-dorable stamp for $5.
Thanks for stopping by, check back next week for more new product reveal.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I'll have to scraplift this one for sure )

    ReplyDelete